Wednesday, January 7, 2009

SDAI International Show

Here are the two paintings I finished and entered electronically into the SDAI International Show. This show is juried online and I will know by February 5 whether either of mine has been chosen for the show.

Folk Art San Diego - Medium
16" x 20" x 1.5"
Oils on Canvas
Click image to enlarge.



Starry Night - SOLD
30" x 40" x 1.5"
Oils on Canvas
Click image to enlarge.


Updates: On the November 25th blog I told you that my painting Little Folk Art Tubac had been selected as one of eight to be part of Tubac Center of the Arts' Little Treasures Silent Auction. Today I learned it sold with several bids! When Suzanne at the Center told me the name of the buyer I recognized it. It is the same name as someone who has bought four of my paintings in the last year, including my last two MiniScapes. I sent her a quick note and verified it was she. It was fun and funny.

The sales tally is in for the November C-Note Show at SDAI. Four of eight I entered sold. I did better last year with six of seven selling. But with times as they are I'm still happy.

No comments: