Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Title:  Under A Jade Sky, the painting

Medium: Acrylics, ink, foil on 61 LB 11 Mil card stock

Size: 7 x 5

Date:   11/2020

Sandra Corey

Etsy Shop

This is a small version of the large fabric wall hanging of the same title that I made in the 1970s.  It was suggested I make a painted version of some of those wall hangings and this is the third one.

In other news, I  "wrote" and "published" a very small "book" through which I hope the uplifting beauty of the Scottish Isles and some amusing animals offer a wee refuge in times of stress.    

The reason for the quotes around those words and that I'm smiling just a bit, is because there is very little actual writing,  and the book is so small it probably only narrowly counts as a book.  It is slowly appearing,  in 3 formats, on book sites worldwide!   Although I have yet to see it in person, it is rather exciting, and only possible through field-leveling technology of today's world.  

At Amazon: 

At Barnes & Noble:




No comments: