Thursday, July 19, 2007

Abstract In Greens and Blues - SOLD

Click Image to Enlarge.
Size: 36" x 36" x 1.5"


I just finished this painting moments ago. It's still wet! Handling these larger, heavier canvases when they are still wet is challenging. Each time I reposition them as I am working or move them from my small studio office to somewhere that enables me to stand back far enough to see what they actually look like, which is important to knowing what more the painting needs, I get paint on my walls, furniture, self (which leads to more paint on other, unnoticed places) and clothes, not covered by my apron. I really need to come up with a solution or start working much smaller.

Please scroll down to the previous post (#27) to read about and see paintings of a
successful Outsider (Art Brut) artist. If you are an untrained artist, it will encourage you.

No comments: